Accounts Payable Clerk
Leading Independent Book Publisher
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a leading independent book publishers, who are looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to their team. The role will report directly to the finance director and will look at all aspects of the Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure the Purchase Ledger is closed on a monthly basis
- Coding of supplier invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash flow management / forecasting
- Ensure supplier database is maintained daily
- Deal with any supplier queries
- Review & maintain the payment process
- Set up all new accounts, including reference checks & credit limit exposure
- Be first point of contact for accounts payable
- Oversee all employee expenses
- Experience working in an Accounts Payable
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.