Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable position within a recognised Media business located in Central London.
This role has the scope to develop into a supervisor role within the 1st year.
- Provide billing, collection and risk management
- Coordinate the prompt recovery of debtor balances
- Ensure all billing is issued accurately and accounted in the correct periods.
- Apply cash receipts as per customer remittances and comply with debtor risk controls.
- Collect debtors’ balances ensuring that cash collections are maximised.
- Allocate cash receipts to ensure that customer accounts are up to date
- Create and send invoices for multiple business streams
- Deal with customer billing queries
- Monitor unidentified cash receipts
- Request credit checks on new and existing prospects
- Prepare risk reports on a regular basis.
- Assist with the preparation of cash-flow forecasts and cash recovery
- Working knowledge of a credit control and billing function.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.